Signifyd leads the world in bringing the insights, innovation and compassion required to foster fearless ecommerce in a time of increasing digital threats. We process more than $100 billion in transactions annually through our network of more than 10,000 merchants selling in more than 100 countries. We focus every day on harnessing machine learning and artificial intelligence in more powerful ways to maximize our customers’ revenue and their security.
None of that happens without the right people.
To enhance all the awesome services we offer our customers, we are continually developing a host of apps to both support our internal operations and provide our customers with visibility at all levels.
As a Signifyd FE Dev you will be helping build new Apps as well as maintain and develop our existing ones using cutting edge modern JS and React.
We’re using a stack that would make any modern FE dev cry tears of joy, but what’s better is you can have your say; we’re always adapting and experimenting to keep up with modern technology and patterns, so we would welcome someone who has ideas and isn’t afraid to try things out!
Some of the things we are looking for:
- 5+ years of Front End Engineering experience
- 3-4 years of building front end web applications in React or a similar framework
- Experience with large React applications (or other modern framework)
- A solid understanding of HTML and CSS.
- Experience with one or more build tools such as Webpack, Grunt, Gulp, etc.
- A test focused approach to front-end development
- Comfortable moving between libraries / patterns / technologies
Some things that would be nice to have:
- Experience with REST API and 3rd party APIs, OAuth, E-commerce plugins
- Startup experience
- Some server-side development experience with Python, Java, NodeJS or similar language/framework
- Experience using Git in a collaborative environment
Some of the stack we’re currently using:
- React 16
- Ant Design