Do you live and breathe mobile development? Do you love engineering fast and beautiful user experiences? Come and work with us if you want to be part of creating a best-of-breed product which helps users engage with their communities.
Here at Pushpay, we publish and maintain 3000+ apps in each app store Our team is constantly challenged with scaling, enhancing, and maintaining modern world class engagement and payment experiences through mobile apps. As you can imagine, this role is not for the faint-hearted. We are looking for inquisitive people who are passionate about their craft, have a good understanding of the app ecosystem and can think on their feet.
Pushpay is a high-growth New Zealand SaaS business that is spread between offices in Auckland, Redmond, and Colorado Springs. Our teams of Software Engineers, Quality Assistance and Product Managers work closely together where we continuously deliver value with software deployments several times a day.
These are the skills we are looking for:
- 5+ years of software engineering experience
- Commercial React Native development experience
- In-depth knowledge of the Apple App Store and Google Play Store policies, compliances and OS upgrade requirements. Preferably with commercial experience dealing with major policy or OS changes.
- In-depth knowledge of the apps release cycle
- Communication skills for a highly collaborative software development process.
- A pragmatic approach to delivering modular, scalable code
- A happy, positive-minded and kind person
- Have a personal commitment to continuously learn and improve
- Preferably have native app development experience
- Familiarity with API web service design (preferably GraphQL)
- Ideally you have hands on experience building systems that run on Amazon Web Services or other cloud providers
- Keenly aware of industry trends and technology and bring new ideas to the table
- Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment practices and tooling
- Generous with your time and knowledge, sharing and collaborating with others
- Discusses work in both technical and business-impact terms
We are a fast growing, passionate bunch of high-performers who are committed to building modern, world class payments and engagement experiences through web and mobile. We do so with a view towards building teams that have autonomy, mastery, and purpose at their heart.
We also have a passion for making all employees feel supported. In addition to having a genuine interest in helping you do your best work and drive your career, we offer:
- $3,000 annual training/conference allowance
- Bringing together exceptionally talented and generous colleagues
- Competitive market rates
- Flexible working program
- Advanced gear
- Healthy food & drink options
- Communicative leadership
- Volunteering options through our employee led Pushpay Cares team
Due to current border restrictions, to be considered for this vacancy you MUST either currently reside in New Zealand, or if currently off-shore, be a New Zealand citizen, permanent resident or resident with valid travel conditions.