At Reward Gateway, we’re driven by our culture, our clients and our mission to “make the world a better place to work.” Since 2006, we’ve been right by the side of the world’s most innovative companies and HR leaders, giving them the tools they need to overcome challenges and to connect with their people through our products and solutions. We’re more than 400 strong in four different countries, and we’re constantly growing. Our industry is HR technology, our objective is to increase employee engagement.
Your role in Our Mission
Our mission is to make the world a better place to work and to achieve this mission you will be a key member of the Engineering unit at Reward Gateway. You will be responsible for ensuring that our web-based products are built to be visually compelling and compliant with both internal and external standards.
You will work in a team with QAs, designers and back-end developers to build various projects contributing to the service that Reward Gateway provides to its clients. Your team will stay organised by using the agile development practices and will deliver short-term incremental updates of the projects at hand.
Some of Your Responsibilities & Core Duties will be:
- Identifying UX and design issues early on in the development process, and propose alternative methods of approach
- To interpret and develop software to written requirements and technical specifications
- Suggesting improvements to existing products and implementing them across our platforms
- Working with other members of the team to help deliver significant new features to the business based on their requirements
- Adhering to deadlines, prioritising your work, and delivering progress reports
- Completing administrative work including but not limited to, writing technical documentation and time-tracking
The Experience and Key Skills you will have:
- Experience of working with UX design
- Experience of building web and mobile applications in React and React-Native
- Good understanding of static types and experience with TypeScript
- Experience of working with REST and GraphQL APIs, including writing GraphQL Schemas, resolvers and using request management libraries such as Apollo
- Experience with revision control systems, preferably GIT
- Forward-thinking, positive and self-motivated
- Quick and eager to learn, and willing to invest time to continuously develop new skills
The Interview Process:
- Telephone Interview with our Talent Acquisition Team
- Take home assessment
- Final Interview with Lead Software Engineer and Front End Developer
Be comfortable. Be you.
At Reward Gateway, we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Express yourself, join our community and help us Make the World a Better Place to Work.