Arrival is a technology company making vehicles the way they should be - fully electric, digitally connected, and smart. By creating innovation in vehicle design and manufacturing, Arrival is accelerating autonomous and electric vehicle technology, by fusing AI with new forms of automotive engineering. We are working with some of the world's leading businesses and governments with the goal to re-define how cities look, think and feel. Our vehicles will be 100% built by robots within our microfactories globally. We are recognised by LinkedIn as 2020’s number 1 start-up in the UK for as well as being one the world’s newest Unicorns with a £5 billion valuation.
Digital Customer Care as a part of Arrival Digital is a platform to help and advise Arrival customers on every issue that has already happened or can potentially happen, which offers easily accessible edutainment content, proactive care, and fully or semi-automated live support service.
Now we're looking for Senior Frontend Engineer
What you will do
- Development of customer-facing application from scratch;
- Unit testing;
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use;
- Working closely with design and team leads for translating designs and mockups into high-quality architecture and code.
- Working knowledge of Typescript;
- Experience and understanding of view libraries (React, etc.) and state manager solutions (React Hooks, Redux, etc.);
- CSS (specifications, CSS-in-JS solutions);
- Experience with designing and writing simple SOLID client-side infrastructure.
What we offer
- To join highly scientific-intensive culture and take part in developing the unique product.
- Flexible working environment - choose your working hours and equipment.
- 28 days’ paid annual leave per year.
- Medical Insurance from the first week of work.
- Compensation for sports and English lessons.
- Breakfast, soft drinks, juices, snacks in Office.
- Latest technology to do your impactful work with.
At Arrival we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Join our mission for Zero-emission solutions for cities. Human-centred, intelligent design - to revitalise public transportation!