3XM Group develops quality software solutions, with offices in the US and Argentina. We aim to be strategic advisors for our clients, taking care of all their technology needs, focusing on delivering tailored solutions on-time and within scope.
We provide Data Analytics, Cloud, DevOps, and Software Development services, with agile teams that can work with you as stand-alone teams, integrating into your inhouse dev teams, or providing external architectural guidance.
We are seeking someone with deep knowledge of React
Native development and looking for challenges, contributing to the evolution of the project by experimenting with new technologies, developing components and tools, and working on proof of concepts in a team of highly skilled engineers, using cutting edge technologies. You will be responsible for turning UI/UX designs to actual code, working closely with backend developers so proactivity, curiosity and willingness to be in a team are really appreciated skills!
- Design, code and maintain mobile user experiences end-to-end.
- Optimize code for performance, stability and maintainability.
- Work with a cross-functional team of hardware engineers, application/UI software engineers, QA/Validation, and designers
- Proficient with React Native
- Experience with BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy)
- Experience working with protobufs
- Familiar in Objective-C or Java.
- Excellent grasp of fundamental computer science concepts, good at solving complex technical problem.
- Experience using common design patterns. High standards for code quality, maintainability, and performance.
- Experience creating, maintaining and shipping top-ranking mobile apps is preferred.
- Strong experience with Responsive/Mobile Design
- Experience consuming REST web services.
- Experience with source control (Git, SVN, Branching, Pull/Merge requests, Code Reviews, etc.)
Soft skills required
- Strong English communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Experience gathering, analysing, refining project requirements and designing solutions and features.
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Experience working in Agile methodologies
- Proactive attitude, strong sense of self-motivation, organization, attention to detail and analytical skills
Nice to have/It is a plus:
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with cloud platforms (Azure / AWS / GCP)
- Experience with databases (relational and non relational BD)
- Experience with TypeScript
- Experience with GraphQL
- Experience with Redux, Flux
- Experience with D3, WebGL and/or any other web-based data visualization frameworks/libraries.
- Experience with front end build tools and toolkits like NPM, Webpack, Grunt, Gulp, etc.
- Experience with SASS, LESS, Stylus
- Backend Experience (Node.js / Python / Go / .NET / .NET Core)