This is a job for you if you:
- have always enjoyed truly owning your own projects, not just following the breadcrumbs of Jira issues left for you by someone else;
- have experience working on a medium-sized React Native and TypeScript codebases, including UI and testing expertise;
- have always taken security (especially of your codebases) extremely seriously, and would prefer to postpone/cancel a release rather than risking a chance of putting your real-life users in any sort of danger;
- have interest in crypto, both -graphy and -currencies.
Bonus points if you had prior exposure to Rust, bridging React Native and native code on both platforms, or know some advanced tricks when E2E-testing complicated behaviours in mobile apps (people who know how to programmatically simulate a camera feed when testing in an emulator would definitely be put on top of our queue :-) ).
- Working at Parity means focusing on the stuff that counts: building some of the most cutting-edge technology for the future web. Our teams enjoy a high degree of trust, freedom and autonomy to achieve that goal
- Because we value initiative and learning, we've defined a generous personal improvement budget to attend conferences or skills courses of your own choosing. We think you know what's best for you!
- Parity is a diverse company with people from various countries and we will support you with German language courses where needed