React Product Developer
Posted 2 years ago
Apply for this job
*This position is 100% Remote, but US-based candidates only.
ABOUT ONLINE SHOPPER™:
Online Shopper™ is Dealer Inspire's end-to-end digital retailing solution that seamlessly connects your website, in-store, and delivery experience to efficiently scale your business for a larger customer base. The industry and world are changing but the car business is still a people business, and the first dealers to truly connect instant consumer technology with the local car buying experience are going to win. Learn more here!
ABOUT THIS ROLE:
Essential Duties & Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
- Writing high quality, clean code that is paired with automated unit and integration tests.
- Taking new features through the entire development lifecycle, working in conjunction with our product owner to define the feature, develop it, and test it.
- Refactoring non-ideal portions of our React apps.
- Mentoring developers in your area of expertise.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 2+ years of professional experience with front-end technologies; including React, Redux, Webpack.
- Strong understanding of asynchronous programming.
- Experience with performance debugging and benchmarking.
- Experience with testing frameworks, such as karma, mocha, or jest.
- Experience with Git version control.
- Understanding of CI/CD.
- Strong attention to design detail (UI/UX).
- Strong verbal & written communication skills.
- Strong documentation skills.
- Experience working remotely & as part of a fully distributed engineering team.
- AWS Cloud Architecture
- Mobile-first, responsive web design
- Some experience with PHP