We are the Polish branch of the BOLD family and build the largest career websites in the world with our colleagues from San Francisco, Puerto Rico, and India. InterviewMe & Zety are one of our brands, and the tools we provide are used by over 20 million candidates per month!
We’re developing the best online resume builder on earth, and you can read our career advice on some of the most popular outlets, including The Guardian, Forbes, and The Financial Times.
We are constantly growing and because of that, we are looking for A-players to join our team of 100+ dedicated people!
We manage our ultra-light career blogs where the main emphasis is on loading speed and SEO, our sophisticated feature-packed CV builder as well as new retention applications, that will extend our product offer written according to the highest market standards. We adapt technologies and solutions to the relevant requirements so that they don’t limit us in any way.
In our everyday work, we take advantage of many technologies e.g.: JS (ES6), React, Sass and ImmutableJS, ESLint, Storybook, Docker, Express, GraphQL + Kubernetes. Our methodology of choice is Git-flow, every modification is subject to a Code Review.
How do we work?
- Our points of reference are Jira and OKRTs (Objectives, Key Results, Tasks), which we plan every quarter for our team and individually.
- We work in one-week sprints.
- We have regular meetings with the team leader where we talk about progress, plans, and development opportunities - this is the time for you!
- Every 6 months, during the performance review, we discuss the two previous quarters. We have the opportunity to evaluate not only our work but also the work of our leader.
What will you learn in this position?
- Building modern React Single Page Applications for millions of users.
- Integrating with GraphQL API.
- Following the market’s best practices concerning Frontend architecture and technologies.
- Working in an international Agile environment with in-house Product, QA, and Backend teams.
Would you like to learn more about the IT Team? Check out our team's website.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Development of software using modern engineering approaches and agile principles.
- Development of React Single Page Applications - a lot of new features, multivariate experiments (check app.interviewme.pl for reference).
- Attending dailies, plannings, retrospectives & refinements/grooming sessions - only around 4 hours of meetings per week.
- Cooperating with Product & QA teams on delivering particular features.
- Researching new technologies, refactoring the current codebase.
- Doing code reviews for teammates.
- Contributing to applications visible to millions of users for such brands as Zety, InterviewMe, ResumeLab, and others.
- Sticking to ESLint, StyleLint, and our coding style guide.
We are looking for someone with:
- At least 1+ years of experience as a Front-End Developer.
- Great knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, and SASS (Scss).
- Experience in React, Hooks, and Redux.
- Experience in GIT and REST APIs.
- Good English skills in both speaking and writing.
What we can offer you:
Equipment and Internet Program - the company reimburses the Internet expenses and one-time equipment purchase to make your work comfortable when we work remotely (additional to a MacBook Pro 16" and necessary accessories we provide all employees with by default).
Training budget - after completing your trial period, you get access to a budget that you can spend on conferences, books, courses - everything that will allow you to develop further.
Flexible working hours - we have no problem if you prefer to work early in the morning or start work at noon - you decide for yourself. We work the way we want to achieve the best results.
Remote work - we would like to see you in Warsaw only 2 times a month.
Language lessons - you can sign for English/German/Polish/Spanish/French or Italian classes organized by the company.
- And of course Medicover and Multisport Card.
If you want to be a part of our team let us know by sending your resume using the link below!
By clicking "Apply for this job " you choose to participate in the recruitment process conducted by Bold PL sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, 00-032, ul. Przeskok 2. To learn more about your personal data processing please click here.