Responsibilities (what you’ll do:)
We currently capture billions of data points for our customers; we’re young, that number will only grow. That’s where you come in. We have two front-line products that require rigorous engineering to accomplish our goal.
We use technologies such as Vue, D3 and High charts to make beautiful displays out of very large data sets. Our Agent, the integration into our customer’s application, is the most important code in the company. It collects usage data and is responsible for showing guides to millions of people. Also, it lives in a hostile environment… other people’s code! If it has a problem so will our customer’s app; we’ve got to make it perfect.
Qualifications (what you have):
- At least 4 years of Front End Web App Engineering Experience
- You have built a web application for a non-trivial number of users- advantage
- Worked across the full stack of technologies but found that the most rewarding part of your day tends to come from solving those pesky problems that only occur when building a user interface- advantage
- React knowledge- advantage
- Written tests
- Obtained a technical degree or 4 years of professional coding experience
Pendo wants someone who is excited about projects like the ones described above, who keeps tabs on browser trends and quirks, and who is passionate about finding interesting and innovative ways to build and test front-end code.
If you don't meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role's requirements.
Pink, Perks, and Such:
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
- Company Equity
- Open vacation policy
- Frequent company and team-building events
- Lots of company swag...hope you like pink!
- We are located in Herzliya, 350 meters near the train station
Best private cloud companies to work for, we're #1
What makes Pendo culture special
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams in which everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.