SpotOn is a cutting-edge software company dedicated to redefining the merchant services industry. SpotOn combines payment processing with customer engagement and business management solutions, giving small and medium businesses the data and tools they need to run and grow their business. Our tools increase revenue and connect businesses with their customers using rewards, deals, online reviews, website building, and data analytics. Tools like these were previously only available to big businesses with big bankrolls and their own developers, but our platform caters to neighborhood stores, independent retailers, and other small to midsize businesses. We have our service deployed in many cities across the U.S. and Mexico.
The ideal candidate will be able to:
- Modify existing software to implement new features, correct errors, and improve performance
- Confer with systems analysts, developers, programmers, and others to design systems and to obtain information on project limitations, capabilities, and performance requirements (be proactively involved in the process and assist in identification of quality improvements)
- Manage risks and issues with the software development lifecycle, collaborate with project management team and ensure all testing and reviews are properly scheduled and conducted
- Participate in code reviews, mentor other developers, ensure consistency, quality, and best practices in order to ensure compliance.
What skill are we searching for?
- Professional experience using React as a framework
- A deep understanding of object-oriented programming
- Component-based architecture
- One-way data flow
- Asynchronous programming (callbacks, promises, async/await)
- Excellent command of written and spoken English (min. B2 level)
Perfect candidate also has experience in:
- Transpilation and source maps. Bonus points if you can MacGyver together some survival level (or better) Python to feed your frontend with data.
- Mega bonus points: You have published npm modules
- Familiarity with Redux
Here’s a bit about what we have to offer:
- Competitive pay: 16000-21000 PLN net on b2b; 15000-20000 PLN gross on CoE
- Fully paid private healthcare (Medicover)
- Flexible benefits package on MyBenefit platform (Multisport card, cinema tickets, vouchers, etc.) – fully paid by the company
- Company free lunches once a week
- New Macbook Pro 16’/13’, 4K monitors.. whatever tools you need
- Flexible working hours
- New modern, bright and comfortable office space in city centre with a lot of free parking spots around
- Great working atmosphere
- Company parties and social activities
- Employee referral program
- Relocation Package