What does your dream company look like? If it’s a fun, hyper-growth startup where people look forward to coming to work Monday mornings, keep reading...
RenoRun: We are market leaders, as the fastest-growing materials supplier, delivering to Canadian and US cities. To contractors, renovators and craftsmen, RenoRun is the single materials provider because they get quality materials, from anywhere, anytime, simply and reliably. We're truly disrupting the way construction professionals purchase and receive their materials.
The proof is in the pudding! We have recently closed one of Canada’s largest Venture-Backed Series A’s for 2019 and are in search of AMAZING talent to help propel the company on to the next.
So if you're looking for impact, look no further. Come join RenoRun!
We’re building a best in class ecom platform and internal tools to better serve construction professionals and we want you to be part of it!
Your typical day includes:
- Participation and ownership of a features lifecycle
- Collaboration in refining RenoRun’s software process
- Key driver for system level architecture discussions and solutions
- Creating reliable, well-tested code that directly impacts users experience
- Developing and maintaining RenoRun’s React applications
- Researching and developing tech stack improvements
- Working closely with Product, Design, Marketing, Sales, Data Science and other Engineering departments
- Working remotely with eventual return to an office environment in some capacity post-COVID
- Desire to break new ground and innovate in an industry undergoing digital transformation
- Strong communications skills with the purpose of establishing great relationships
- Passionate about solving complex problems
- Proven track record in building and releasing scalable React applications
- Solid understanding of web development concepts
- Experience with iterative development methodologies
- Experience with the usual tools of the trade
- Passion for creating incredible software solutions focusing on user experience
Nice to have:
- Experience building applications using Next.js, Redux and React Hooks
- Experience deploying website using standard tools (docker, aws, gitlab pipelines)
- Experience leading projects and teams
- Familiarity developing fully internationalized (I18N) applications
- Experience using automated testing frameworks and methodologies through CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with React Native and mobile application development
- Experience building RESTful APIs
- Incredible Work Environment and Team Culture
- Competitive Compensation Packages
- Unlimited Vacation
- Health, dental & vision insurance
- Free food
- Dog friendly office
Why You Should Work With Us:
We know building and renovation. We are industry leaders.
We make puns. We have fun.
We cut to the point because we value people’s time.
We are culture-driven. We care a lot. And we say it.
Thank you for your interest in RenoRun!
For more information visit www.renorun.com
At RenoRun, we strive to build a workforce composed of individuals with diverse identities, backgrounds, abilities, and minds that will help us to grow, not only as a company, but also as individuals. RenoRun is an Equal Opportunity Employer.