Vitamin London is a digital product design shop that helps ambitious companies build remarkable things.
We are a growing passionate team (30 currently and still growing) that believes in building products with heart. We have the utmost commitment to what we do and the value we bring to our work. We are seeking a real life person who will thrive being a part of a highly driven team that has a transformational impact on our clients and fits our culture and beliefs.
We are looking for someone to push to the edge of what's possible in digital and to constantly question how we can do more.
Your responsibilities will be far reaching as you immerse yourself within the workings of the Vitamin studio. You should be comfortable with:
- Working in an agile manner across multiple web projects
- Using React.JS in a commercial setting
- Taking responsibility for an end-to-end web application and be able to demonstrate a successful history of doing so
- Be enthusiastic, proactive, business acumen, common sense and critical thinking
- Employing excellent organisation and timekeeping skills
- Innovating and experimenting with new technologies
- Committing to constantly learning and evolving as a developer
- Working as part of a larger development team
You will work with a team of developers using open source technologies, tools and delivery approaches to rapidly design and build sites and systems. Our philosophy of continuous improvement means all team members are committed to constantly learning new development skills.
We are based in Victoria, London (SW1V 1HS). Our projects consist of cross-functional teams, including designers and project managers, clear in-person conversation is important and we would expect you to be working from the studio full time.
*WHY WORK WITH US?*
There is no such thing as a typical project at Vitamin. We pride ourselves in working with diverse industries, clients and a range of exciting companies. We are hugely passionate about building more than just websites; we build successful businesses from the ground up that we can be proud of. Producing outstanding work and delivering great outputs is key to our existence.
This is a great opportunity to become involved with an established company (6 years and counting) that is growing into a number of different avenues (ask us about this face to face). We want you to own your work, be proud of what you do and get excited about taking control of projects and clients. We have a number of large projects coming into 2019 and want to get you in at the deep end and getting your hands dirty with fun fast paced work.
The benefits to working with us is that it's fun, you can never dream too big, and we value the people we choose to work with. We are not into micro-managing; you already have character, drive, ethics, attentiveness, and hold yourself accountable for the level of work you do. Our environment will support, grow and lift you to new heights and together we will create incredible work.
We will also discuss salary, specific projects, teams etc... in the interview.
- Please let us know why you'd be the perfect fit for this position
- Only complete applications will be eligible
- No recruiters will be replied to. Apologies but we have never used recruiters and don’t plan on starting today!
*HOW TO APPLY*
- Put together your relevant CV, work experience and portfolio
- Title your email ‘Frontend Developer Application – [NAME]’
- Send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tell us which is your favourite cheese and why
- Be ready to interview