Founded by a team of Facebook, Dropbox, and LinkedIn alumni in 2017, Forethought’s mission is to "enable everyone to be a genius at their job". We're building AI-driven user experiences that embed information into employee workflows, starting with our AI solution for customer support teams: Agatha.
Forethought has raised over $27M in VC funding from top-investors including Ashton Kutcher, Diddy, LL Cool J, New Enterprise Associates (NEA), and the CEOs of Robinhood, Front, and Carta. In 2018, Forethought launched and won at TechCrunch Disrupt -- the world's most prestigious startup competition -- and was featured in Forbes 30 Under 30.
We are tackling a growing $30B+ market, fueled by the global demand for automation, and we’re assembling a world-class team to help us get there (current team includes Harvard, MIT, Forbes 30 under 30, Shark Tank, etc. alums). We're seeking a Frontend Engineering Manager who can lead a rapidly growing team of skilled engineers and continue to develop the user-facing products, features, and platforms at Forethought.
What we’re looking for
- 2+ years building and managing high performing engineering teams.
- 5+ years of experience as a Software Engineer developing user-facing web applications at scale, using HTML/CSS/JS with React.js.
- High focus around user centered product design and pushing the boundaries of what is possible.
- Experience working in close partnership with creative teams, including design and UX.
- Experience working in a hyper-growth startup environment preferred.
- B.S. / M.S. degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
What you get
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Build category-defining products
- Work with world class talent (ex Facebook, Google, Palantir, Dropbox, LinkedIn)
- A chance to be an early member of the team, with equity to match
- Make an impact, and help make everyone a genius at their job
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO policy