At Vida, we empower individuals to overcome chronic mental and physical health conditions, once and for all. The impact of chronic conditions on healthcare is immense: in the US alone, chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease drive 80% of the $3 trillion healthcare spending, which is at 18% of GDP. One in 3 individuals has a chronic health condition, and 1 in 4 struggles with mental health.
Vida provides expert, personalized, on-demand health coaching and programs from a network of experienced health care providers and leading medical institutions. Vida is a next generation continuous care platform for both consumers and businesses, combining a consumer mobile app, an enterprise care platform offering on demand 24/7 solutions for chronic conditions. Vida platform runs in the cloud, captures real-time data from 100+ devices and apps, and integrates back to the employer, payer, and provider. We are trusted by Fortune 1000 companies, major national payers and large providers to enable their employees live their healthiest lives.
- Own the feature development process and partner with Product and Design to develop beautiful interfaces that delight and run smoothly
- Build, support, and evangelize frameworks, development tools, and best practices to improve developer experience and productivity
- Monitor, analyze, and enhance the performance, stability, efficiency, and security of Vida’s GraphQL application layer
- Provide technical leadership through code reviews, pair programming and mentorship to assist your peers in achieving engineering excellence.
- 3+ years of experience with React
- Solid engineering capability with an eye towards performance, responsiveness, and user experience
- Strong ability to communicate effectively, gather feedback, and architecting solutions
- Experience with backend infrastructure like Django, Ruby, Node.js
- Experience with devops/CI tools such as Kubernetes, Travis, Jenkins
- Experience with RxJS
Vida is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Diversity is more than a commitment at Vida—it is the foundation of what we do. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We don’t just accept differences — we celebrate them, we support them, and we thrive on them for the benefit of our employees, our platform and those we serve. Vida is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures.