About Rocket Lawyer
We believe everyone deserves access to affordable and simple legal services.
Founded in 2008, Rocket Lawyer is the largest and most widely used online legal service platform in the world. With offices in North America and Europe, Rocket Lawyer has helped over 20 million people create over 50 million legal documents, and get their legal questions answered.
We are in a unique position to enhance and expand the Rocket Lawyer platform to a scale never seen before in the company’s history, to capture audiences worldwide. We are expanding our team to take on this challenge!
About the Role
Are you interested in building products used by millions of people? Do you like shipping code at a rapid pace? Rocket Lawyer is seeking an experienced Front End Engineer that is passionate about building mobile and desktop web applications. This is a full time permanent position.
About the role
- Work with Product Designers to implement the next generation of Rocket Lawyer mobile applications
- Architect, build and maintain React Native applications with clean code
- Build efficient and reusable front-end abstractions and systems
- Identify and address performance bottlenecks
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Identify and communicate best practices for front-end and mobile engineering
- Release apps on App/Play Store
- Experienced Native React developer
- Experience with native build processes including deploying apps to App/Play Store
- Ability to write high-performance, reusable code for UI components
- Experience integrating with back-end web services via REST-based APIs
- Experience developing responsive interfaces for web and mobile
- Communicates effectively with cross-functional stakeholders, tailoring communication appropriately to different audiences
- Ensures that Quality principles are applied by their team and is able to design and implement testing strategy for their projects
- Is capable of working independently
- Is excited about Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery and running software in production
- Nice to have: has experience with Docker, Kubernetes
- Knowledge of web architecture and the HTTP protocol
- Experience with MVC development
- Knowledge of cloud development