Front-end Guild Life
Delivering Flawless Experience for Our Users
, Webpack, Gulp and many more. We hold high standards for the code quality, so we follow the best practices of such companies as Airbnb, MailChimp, Spotify, Lonely Planet and others. We also apply the Agile development principles and practices to do incremental releases.
The members of our geeky and focused team are friendly and always ready to help each other. We work hard and we play hard. We also regularly speak at frontend meetups and attend conferences, both online and onsite.
What You Will Do
- Strive for blazing-fast performance;
- Create easy to use content management experience;
- Integrate layers of multi-dimensional personalization, A/B experimentation, and analytics;
- Solve multi-product, cross-sell & up-sell puzzles, add complex features and 3rd party integration.
What We Expect
- Proven experience in developing front-end web applications that perform well;
- First-hand experience of coding CSS-rich elements as-well-as complex pages;
- Familiarity of React usage patterns and it’s ecosystem;
- Some experience with modern tooling: transpilers (Babel), bundlers (Webpack and/or Rollup), CI configurations;
- Understanding how to provide highly effective code reviews and peer support;
What We Offer
- Great conditions for work - flexible hours, separate workspaces for teams, no unnecessary distractions;
- Top-notch technologies and tools to work on world-renowned products;
- Need to unwind? We have what you need: chill zone, F-1 simulator, table tennis, foosball, basketball, xbox, and more;
- Professional in-house physiotherapist who will help you take care of your health;
- Always fully stocked kitchen to fuel your productivity;
- Professional growth opportunities (training courses of your choice, books, global conferences, business trips, etc.);
- Awesome team. Seriously - the best! We do regular internal events, knowledge sharing talks, team retreats & workation trips like nobody else;
- Gross salary starting at 1300 EUR/month. The final offer will be based on your competence and experience!