Here at iSTOX, we believe in a world where capital flows freely and efficiently so that economic participation is seamless, frictionless and meaningful.
iSTOX is the world’s first fully regulated capital markets platform in any major financial centre to feature the issuance, custody and trading of digitised securities. We are fully regulated by the Monetary Authority of Singapore and our key investors include Singapore Exchange and Heliconia (a fully owned subsidiary of Temasek). Combining the power of distributed ledger technology (DLT) and smart contracts with an innovative business model, iSTOX brings private capital markets into the 21st century. By allowing buyers and sellers to connect directly, iSTOX removes longstanding barriers that have prevented a far greater pool of investors from access to private market opportunity.
Named the Most Innovative Fintech by Global Brands, we are pushing the forefront of what capital markets of the future should look like, and you will be part of realising this in your own way. You will be part of a team that is committed to building a regulated, transparent and community-driven platform, to give everyone equal access to financial markets.
We are looking for a Frontend Web Development Intern/Trainee to join our team!
- Design, implement and maintain web pages that satisfy product and business requirements
- Build and maintain user-facing features using React.js
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Write and maintain snapshot test, functional/logic test for React components
- Develop a mobile responsive website that is adaptive to small/medium/large screen sizes
- Evaluate new practices and best-in-class technologies for frontend development
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles is a good to have
- Experience with React hook would be a plus
- Responsible, takes ownership over your work, work independently with minimum supervision, and be a lifelong learner with a positive collaborative attitude
- Diploma or undergraduate in computer science, applied mathematics, or another similar technical discipline
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply