As an Engineer, you will be working in a collaborative environment of passionate Engineers, Analysts and Product Owners. You will have a focus on writing code that is easily testable and understood by other engineers. At this point in your career, you will have a firm understanding of Software Engineering principles and a systematic approach to solving problems or debugging issues.
The impact you'd drive:
- Working on a distributed system relying heavily on events and Restful APIs. You will be an active contributor to: Front End React application
On day one we'd love you to have:
- Designing, coding, testing and deploying quality applications using a variety of languages, frameworks and tools
- Actively participating in agile ceremonies based on the SCRUM or Kanban
- Supporting and maintaining applications in a build-and-run fashion, including bug fixes and general maintenance
- Security aware – you understand the importance of security in an environment that deals with our highly charged property market
- Assisting with breaking down, estimating and ensuring tasks are right-sized and ready for development
- An effective communicator with good written and verbal skills to describe both technical and non-technical subjects
- Building relationships with your teammates, manager and product counterparts
- Open to sharing opinions and actively contribute to discussions in a respectful manner
- Be customer centric, coming to understand at least one customer segment, and seek to solicit more information directly and indirectly from our customer base
Why become a PEXArian?
Creating brilliant experiences for our members and their clients wouldn’t be possible without ensuring we deliver an exceptional employee experience. Here are the perks you get for all your hard work with us!
- Learning & Development goals with our tailored internal & external programs and tools.
- 1:1 mentoring by industry leaders
- We offer four Wellness days and a $250 wellness subsidy
- Take advantage or our ergonomic environment and fully stoked kitchen
- Lunch & lean sessions to support your financial wellbeing
- Flexible working days & hours
- We will support you and your family with access to subsidised school holiday program
- Extended parental leave and flexi-time to support your return to work
- Childcare allowance for pre-primary aged children
- Work alongside an inclusive culture which embraces the diversity of its people!
About the team at PEXA
We started as an idea – to deliver seamless, digital property exchange to our industry and Australia’s home buyers and sellers. We collaborated with key players in the sector to create a national electronic lodgement and settlement platform: PEXA. And today, we help 20,000 families settle their property safely each week. From our humble beginnings, we now have more than 350 employees across 5 different states. We’re still expanding at a rapid rate and constantly challenging ourselves to create great experiences for our members, our employees are at the heart of everything we do.
Sounds like you?
If this role sounds like you, then click on the apply button today attaching your cv.