This is a full-time position which will start out as a work-from-home role initially. Once we are able to safely return to in-person working offices we will work to provide a nearby regional office for you to access, though working from the office has never been mandatory. (Sorry, no relocation assistance is available.)
If you’re interested in joining a collaborative community that supports employees and understands the importance of maintaining a work-life balance, we would love to talk to you!
- An interest in working in a client service role – advocating for the positive long-term impacts of code health and smooth developer experience, while being sensitive to client goals and timelines
- Understanding of engineering for the web: client/server architecture, REST, and modern best practices
- Strong communication skills, including with non-engineering stakeholders
- Patience and drive to both learn from and mentor others
- 2-4 years of software development experience
- 1+ years of professional experience in React
You have experience in:
- Strong knowledge of React and the greater React ecosystem
- Semantic HTML
- Git, especially with teams
- Front-end build tooling (Webpack/Parcel, Babel, NPM/Yarn)
- Front-end testing libraries and methods (Jest/Enzyme/react-testing-library)
- Web accessibility/a11y
- Mentorship experience or interest
- Familiarity with Node frameworks like Express
- Familiarity with Persistence layers like MongoDB or PostgreSQL
- Familiarity with Typescript
- Open Source contributor
What We Offer Our Employees
- 5 weeks of PTO annually (Including Holidays) and unlimited sick time
- Flexible work schedules
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision
- A Home Office Stipend so you can buy a desk, monitor, and more
- A MacBook Pro, or equivalent Windows or Linux laptop
- Annual Health & Wellness bonus
- An encouraging and collaborative culture
- ...and much more to support your life, both at work and outside of work!
Simple and Fair Salaries
We employ a simple and fair salary system that pays everyone the same salary for the same work. This Open Pay system is competitive in a fast-growing market and provides transparency to what is typically an opaque and unbalanced negotiation.
Inclusion is one of our core values. We don’t discriminate by race, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the country where employed. We are not offering working visa sponsorship at this time.