Senior Frontend Engineer
Posted 2 years ago
Apply for this job
Armorblox is a cloud office security platform that stops targeted attacks and data loss across email, messaging, and file-sharing services using natural language understanding. We are a mission-driven group of innovators, doers and believers dedicated to one dream - make cybersecurity easy.
At Armorblox, we build software that helps organizations secure their most precious assets, their people.
We are headquartered in Cupertino, California and are backed by top Silicon Valley VCs, and industry veterans.
We are looking for an experienced Sr. Frontend Engineer to join our Applications Team. In this role, you will work with a wide range of systems, processes, and technologies to own and solve problems from end-to-end. You will collaborate with other team members to build intuitive and polished user interfaces using modern web frameworks. You will work on new features for internal and external users.
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, or related fields
- 4+ years of work experience as a software developer
- 3+ years of industry front-end development experience, building, running, and debugging user friendly web applications
- Experience using React, HTML, and CSS
- Deeply care about writing clean and modular code that is easy to read, re-use, and maintain
- Familiarity with SQL, NoSQL, relational, and graph data stores
- Experience with Graphql/Apollo
- Passionate about building highly scalable platforms
- Understanding of microservice architectures
- Ability to work independently and make decisions under minimal supervision
Our People are our most important asset.
We believe in recruiting the best talent that enhances our culture, embodies our values and empowers Armorblox. We center our programs and initiatives around our People and are committed to an inclusive and diverse team through programs and initiatives, equal pay, competitive benefits, and more.
Armorblox is an equal opportunity employer.
We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.