Fittcoach is a ground-breaking start-up in the health & fitness space, based in Montreal. Our products are used by thousands of individuals across Quebec, daily.
That being said, we would love to have talented Web Developers to join our team as co-ops or full-time employees. We're looking for individuals with strong React.js experience as well as experience with Stripe and API integration.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
-Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
-Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
-Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
-Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
-Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token - - Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
More information about us can be found at our website below:
NO AGENCIES PLEASE