Apply for this job
We’re looking for someone who shares our passion for code organization, flexibility, and maintainability.
What you'll do:
- Feature development of our React App
- Implement new functionality in the UI and backend, including state management, database access, integration through Web Services, etc.
- Build APIs, stand up a DB, pitch in on release tooling, and handle front end development
- Participate in code review
- Work closely with backend services and the design team
- Write unit and functional tests with Jest, Mocha, or other
- Write automated UI tests using Selenium, cypress, or other
- Participate in deployment, manage tooling, improve our ability to ship code
What you've done:
- 4+ years' experience in frontend and backend development
- 3+ years of experience with React.js, knowledge designing, developing, and utilizing component-based architectures.
- 2+ at CSS, and cross-browser cross-device layout skills and knowledge
- 2+ broad range of software design approaches and common UX patterns
- 3+ developing in React UI development
- 2+ working with code and release management using Git
Tango (formerly TangoSource) is a boutique digital agency that specializes in speeding up the development process for modern web and mobile products.
We believe in the power of innovative ideas and their social resonance when backed-up with technology. They can change the world or make it more simple. They can help diabetes patients with their medications, or guide a lost driver in the night. We provide the technology to back up these ideas with a partnership mindset. Adding our grain of sand to the world on each project we work for.
By working in Tango, you can expect to be challenged, to work hard and learn fast; you are going to develop your skills and increase your knowledge. And the best part… you are going to help bringing innovative ideas to life.