As a Sr. or Lead Software Engineer (React
You’ll work on our flagship dating site, match.com
, where we are developing all of our UI with ReactJS (GraphQL, Gatsby, TypeScript, node and more)
With millions of users and an ever evolving product, we're the perfect place to take your React skills to the next level!
Match boasts more dates, more relationships and more marriages than any other dating business. Simply put, we change lives.
We’re based in Dallas, TX. However, we are open to considering a remote office for a qualified candidate who can travel periodically to Dallas (when safe to do so).
Some things you'll do:
- Design, build and polish intuitive and engaging experiences using React.
- Make disciplined use of source control and bug tracking systems.
- Participate in paired programming and software code reviews to ensure flawless execution.
- Collaborate with engineers, UI designers and product managers.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability and general reliability.
We'd like you to have:
- 2+ years of React development experience, preferably at scale.
- Production experience with Redux.
- Experience with public and/or private APIs and customer facing UI development.
- A passion for technology and a willingness to grow with us.
- A (healthy) addiction to writing high quality code.
What’s the team like?
- You’ll join a large dev team, full of bright and collaborative individuals.
- We adhere to an agile methodology.
- Our product is continuously evolving so every day you will have a chance to be challenged in new and interesting ways!