Mister Spex is Europe‘s largest online optician. Revolutionizing the eyewear industry, we offer the largest selection of branded eyewear available, better prices and all the service you need through our online driven multichannel approach.
We have a passion for a customer centric, data driven and agile business building approach and are looking for people who share our vision and culture. Our Berlin tech department is home to 100+ people who are working on a shopping experience that is more than just e-commerce.
We want to create a new responsive frontend that offers our customers a unique user experience. With your expertise as a frontend developer you belong to the spearhead of the project and can take responsibility. Join our team!
- Yearly voucher for a pair of glasses and up to 40% on our products
- Relocation assistance and help with costs and visa
- 50% subsidy for public transport
- Highly skilled colleagues building innovative systems
- Flexible working hours, 10 days paid vacation for child care and sabbatical options
- Warm and international culture based on respect, collaboration and giving your ideas a spotlight!
- Build Mister Spexs API-driven next-generation e-commerce frontend
- Take ownership of complex software modules and services
- Work closely together with stakeholders and product management and create something phenomenal
- Identify and communicate best practices for continuous learning in the tech department
- 5+ years of frontend development experience
- You are excited about agile, test-driven software development with a sense of delivering with quality
- Speaking to APIs is nothing new to you. Ideally you’ve gained experience with OpenAPI
- Experience with server side rendering
- Collaboration with UX/UI folks is something that comes naturally.
- Managing the full application lifecycle from development to production (DevOps) is something you can't imagine any other way
- You speak English fluently