About the Company:
Clarifai is an artificial intelligence company that excels at visual recognition. We do not sell an abstract, futuristic technology - we sell a solution that people can use today to solve real-world problems. We believe that the same AI technology that gives big tech companies a competitive edge should be available to developers or businesses of any size or budget. That’s why we build products to make it easy, quick, and inexpensive for developers and businesses to innovate with AI, go to market faster, and build better user experiences. We make “teaching” AI just as accessible as we make using AI, which is why our technology is the most customizable, unbiased, accurate solution in the market.
We have secured $40M in funding up to date, backed by Menlo Ventures, Google Ventures, USV, NVIDIA, Qualcomm, Osage, Lux Capital, LDV Capital, and Corazon Capital. To continue to succeed, we need people like you to join the team in Estonia!
Clarifai is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing, hiring, and retaining a diverse workforce.
Own the design and implementation of commercial-grade applications with a lot of exposure to AI technologies.
- Help design and build the user experience for a AI oriented web applications
- Design and implementation of the modern web applications using React and/or any other modern technologies
- Create and implement guidelines for increasing the code testability and enforce the quality in our code
- Solid understanding of the backend and AI capabilities
- Coordinate with the rest of leadership team on the priorities and new features. - Create analytics data for the product onwed.
- Solid experience with one of the test frameworks (Cypress, Selenium)
- Experience in using CI/CD pipelines for Web based applications
- Project and release management
Great to Have:
- Experience with AI and/or CV solutions
- Experience as Full Stack engineed (golang, datadog, postgres)
- Experience leading engineering teams
In your first month, you will start off by learning the ropes. You will:
- Learn our front end tech stack. We want to give you the time to get familiar with our code base (and our team!).
- Become familiar with the concepts behind artificial intelligence and learn about the API’s that we’ve already built to bring these concepts to life.
- Work on fixes and new features to our existing applications and libraries.
After you've ramped up, you will:
- Make significant contributions to the code base and major progress on our priority products.
- Propose new applications of our technology and begin the work necessary to put those ideas into production.
Three months later, you will:
- Have a deep understanding of our tech stack, code base, and how it's developed since you've started.
- Mentor engineers that join the frontend team. We want you to have the opportunity to teach others what you've learned.