BlockFi’s mission is to provide liquidity, transparency, and efficiency to digital financial markets by creating products that meet the needs of consumers and corporations across the globe. We build bridges between traditional finance and digital markets that enable growth for all participants.
We are looking for a Front End Engineer to build products for our rapidly growing, industry defining Financial Services team. This role presents a unique opportunity to apply technical expertise to solve complex problems while working alongside sales & trading teams. If you are a creative self-starter, with a passion for discovering & mastering new tools & technologies, then we would love to hear from you!
- Work within a cross-functional team to develop internal tools used by our financial services team and new products & features for our clients
- Involved across all stages of the development lifecycle including ideation, wireframing, prototyping, design, and implementation
- You have a minimum of 3 years’ experience building highly scalable, responsive web applications
- You have experience working with RESTful APIs and WebSocket APIs
- Experience with test-driven development. You are comfortable testing your own code using relevant frameworks
- You have experience integrating user interfaces with authentication pipelines (e.g., auth0)
- You’re familiar with the latest industry trends and best practices with front-end architecture, including performance, security, and usability
- Experience creating wireframes and prototypes using industry standard tools such as Sketch, Figma, etc.
BlockFi has experienced incredible growth since our launch in August 2017. From raising over $100MM in debt and equity capital to helping thousands of clients (and growing!) do more with their crypto assets, we have established a dominant position as the debt and credit crypto market leader in the U.S. As we expand our product suite and geographic footprint, our addressable market will grow exponentially.
BlockFi's leadership team has decades of experience in the traditional financial services and banking world, and we take a conservative approach to regulation that will position us well for sustainable long-term growth and expansion.
Our team is comprised of highly motivated professionals from diverse backgrounds. We are aiming to become the leading lender in crypto and are poised to redefine the global financial ecosystem for the better. In addition:
- BlockFi is one of the first companies to ever offer crypto-backed loans and the only company whose founding team has an institutional understanding of the debt capital markets and regulatory landscape in the U.S.
- $4.3MM of seed funding and $50MM in capital for funding loans
- $100 MM of Series A, B, and C funding led by Valar Ventures with participation from Susquehanna, Winklevoss Capital, Fidelity, Galaxy Digital, Akuna Capital, and Morgan Creek
- We are moving quickly and have already deployed substantial capital into the space, proving our ability to execute and capture customer demand
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited vacation / sick days
- Employer paid health coverage (vision, dental, 401K)
- Work alongside an enthusiastic, collegial, and driven team in a highly meritocratic environment