Anaplan, the Connected Planning pioneer, is changing the way the world’s most respected companies do business. We believe in clear, open communication enabling teams to overcome obstacles and move forward together. We want you to feel that you belong to a team, you matter, and are able to be your authentic self. We all work together to deliver business value with the power of Connected Planning at every level within every organization, and alongside an ever-growing number of users, a rich partner ecosystem, and active community. At Anaplan, our values are key to everything we do. We call it #AnaplanLOVE
At Anaplan these words come to life by making employees feel empowered and inspired.
Building a strong culture around company values is an ongoing journey
that will continue to be the core of our existence.
At Anaplan, we are looking for a passionate UI/React Engineer to join our global Application Experience team in San Francisco. We’re a high-growth company developing best-in-class solutions to planning at an enterprise scale. Our customers rely on Anaplan as an always-on shared source of truth as they navigate the constant change and planning required to stay on top in the marketplace—we're pioneering the Connected Planning discipline to help business make decisions more quickly and decisively than ever before.
We’re looking for someone who thrives in a changing environment, has a desire to develop a deep understanding of our system and is excited to solve challenging problems at scale while delivering new capabilities to our rapidly growing number of customers. If you value writing sustainable, resilient code and want to help foster a collaborative, inclusive, creative, authentic culture — this is the place for you!
This role is an immediate full-time position.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Design and implement highly scalable applications using React
- Write code that is tested and testable and take responsibility for the quality of the code you produce. If you're an advocate of TDD, even better.
- Coach and collaborate inside and outside the team - You enjoy working closely with others, teaching and learning, and are comfortable showing off your work.
- Share your passion for engineering and deliver great software.
- Deliver extraordinary communication and collaboration skills - Be pragmatic and know how to build trust.
- Express your positive energy and enthusiasm - cultural fit is a really big deal for us.
- We're looking for really smart people who love solving big problems and are self-motivated to get things done.
More About You
- BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years of professional experience as a UI/React engineer
- Experience with building and maintaining a SaaS product at scale
- Experience with HTML and CSS
- Experience with Java, Spring frameworks, multi-threading, and caching techniques a plus
- Design, implementation and deployment of scalable API services a plus
- Information Technology & Services
- Information Technology
Our diversity and inclusion commitment
Build your job in a place that thrives on diversity, inclusion and belonging. We believe in maintaining a hiring
and working experience in which all people are respected and valued, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes people unique. We hire
you for who you are, and we want you to bring your true self to work every day!
Anaplan is a cloud-native enterprise SaaS company helping global enterprises orchestrate business performance. Our customers come first to create heroes, unlock potential & build trust and confidence. We challenge legacy thinking and software that isn’t flexible for the modern organization. We have architected the only platform that will take the time from planning to decision down to zero.
We’re building a truly unique technology. From our calculation engine and in-memory data store, to apps and predictive analytics; amazing technology is being developed every day.
We’re addressing a $100B/year problem
that all global businesses face. Our mission is to break the traditional business planning mold, currently performed through spreadsheets or legacy systems.
Anaplan’s Connected Planning platform is enabling customers to improve decision-making by turning response time into real time, to make better decisions to enhance your business. The platform helps you dynamically orchestrate performance enterprise-wide, and convert constant change to your environment.
Protecting the health and safety of our communities, including our employees and of those considering a career at Anaplan, is our highest priority. We continue to closely monitor the evolving situation and we appreciate your understanding and flexibility with any related changes to our interviewing process.