Loyal is building healthcare’s first healthcare consumer experience platform. We believe consumers deserve to have confidence in their healthcare journey instead of confusion and frustration. That is why we partner with the nation's leading health systems to empower patients with the information and guidance they need to make better healthcare decisions.
Healthcare is complicated. At Loyal, we strive to change all that for both the patients and the providers. That is why we have partnered with the nation's leading health systems to revolutionize the experience through cutting-edge, AI-driven platforms that empowers patients with the information and guidance they need to make better healthcare decisions.
We are Loyal
At Loyal, our team is the center of all that we do. We are builders, entrepreneurs, innovators, healthcare executives, data scientists, marketers,
machine learning engineers, and partners with one mission - to make the complicated simple.
Loyal to the solution
Our product team is a combination of researchers, designers, and engineers who are responsible for ensuring that we build the right product for our clients and deliver on exceptional user experiences.
We’re looking for a motivated, creative person to implement features that are highly functional, fast and simple to use. A person who can dive into the weeds of complex problems - but also see the big picture and take ownership of projects.
- 3+ years front end engineering experience
- Deep understanding of CSS: including preprocessors, organization and best practices
- HTML5+ (web/mobile)
- Good understanding of the browser (Native DOM APIs)
- Knowledge of platform and browser compatibility differences (mobile, OS X, Windows, etc)
- Experience with design platforms (e.g. Figma, Zeplin)
- Experience with CSS-in-JS (e.g. Styled-components)
- Experience with sharing reusable components across projects (e.g. Bit.dev)
- Knowledge of Accessibility (a11y)
- Implement user interfaces
- Take ownership of user-facing products and functionality
- Collaborate with other front end engineers to deliver excellent user friendly interfaces
- Collaborate with designers on UI components
- Communicate with back end engineers on task and API requirements
- Help plan, prioritize and estimate tasks
- Contribute and maintain our internal shared component library
- Take part in architectural decisions that effect the front end team and product as a whole
- Help streamline our front end DevOps processes
- Help mentor junior engineers
- this is either an on-site (post-COVID) or full-time remote
Unlimited paid time off, sick and personal days
Full health, dental, and vision insurance - Loyal pays the premium for all employees!
Long term & short term disability
Professional development stipend
Be part of a fast-growing technology company who just raised their Series A round of funding