As part of the Tech team at Fnatic, your days will be filled developing engaging experiences for Fnatic.com
, our Ecommerce offering and new digital products across our fast moving business.
You get excited by new techniques and love the idea of developing highly functional, data-rich single page web applications with dynamic, JS-driven interfaces. Knowing tech like you do, you’re excited by the future of the web and what possibilities lie ahead with the likes of 3D and AR. Maybe you’ve played around with Spark AR or Google Poly on a side project of your own already?
You’ll have an eye for design, love your JS/CSS and be as happy diving into well-documented code as you are developing your own.
Most importantly, you'll bring an entrepreneurial mindset to a small but growing team and hunger to make a big impact.
This application pathway is for non-UK based candidates.
Your mission is to:
- Work on a range of digital projects across our Product function
- Launch one off interactive digital marketing sites
- Help define, prototype and develop a series of new exciting ideas for the global gaming market
- Contribute technical thoughts and workflow improvements to enhance the direction of Fnatic products
- Optimise the customer ecommerce experience of our shop
- Build Twitch extensions
- Launch creative digital campaigns, using the latest technologies
- Review analytics and performance metrics to draw conclusions and drive change
- Automate robotic processes, so more time can be spent on value generation
We're looking for:
- A React expert, Redux and Webpack desirable
- Proficiency with HTML5 fundamentals
- Experience with CSS preprocessors (we use Sass)
- Headless CMS experience (ideally Sanity.io)
- Deep understanding of the Document Object Model (DOM)
- Debugging and code review skills
- 3D/WebGL interest
- Demonstrated ability through a project portfolio on GitHub
- Experience collaborating on software projects with design and backend aspects
- A quick learner, with an entrepreneurial drive
- Team-centric mentality
What we have to offer:
- The chance to learn from an ambitious and super creative team, and enjoy the buzz of our fast-paced business
- Self-development book requests for the Fnatic Library
- Fnatic shop staff discount
Fnatic is a global esports entertainment brand headquartered in London, laser-focused on seeking out, levelling up and amplifying gamers and creators. Our history is unparalleled. Founded in 2004, we are the most successful esports brand of the last decade, winning more than 200 championships across 30 different games.
Today, driven by entertainment, Fnatic is the channel through which the most forward-thinking brands communicate with young people. We deliver industry-leading content, experiences and activations through offices and facilities in cities between Los Angeles and Tokyo. And a future even brighter.
We are forerunners in competitive mobile gaming, as the first Tier 1 esports team to launch a presence in India. We pioneered the intersection of street culture and esports with merch collaborations, and will continue to lead the industry in relation to quality of pro wear and fan apparel. Our pros and creators will generate more than 100m hours of entertainment content in 2020, showcasing our global partners to an audience of more than 15m fans across our social platforms. In addition, our 'Fnatic Gear' consumer products will continue to level up and amplify the gaming performance of users wherever they are sold.