Who We Are
Paradigm is the leading institutional OTC trading platform providing a single point of access to multi-dealer, block liquidity for crypto futures and options across the largest derivatives exchanges globally. We’ve established ourselves as the pioneers of RFQ-based block trading, with $3+ billion in monthly volumes, and routinely account for 10-30% of daily global cryptocurrency option flows. The firm has a global network of 280+ counterparties that include hedge funds, OTC desks, lenders, structured product issuers, market makers, and family offices.
Working at Paradigm
This is an excellent opportunity to join our fast-paced, diverse, and global team. We strive to build institutional grade products for the crypto markets, work with the largest crypto exchanges in the world, and anticipate a very exciting product pipeline for 2021 and beyond.
At Paradigm, we take ownership of our work with the highest standards of professionalism. If you’d like to be a part of this small but tight-knit family, and can be available to start work immediately, apply now!
We are seeking a senior frontend engineer to join our team and help build out our flagship chat-based trading platform. You will work on developing mission critical and highly performant features from scratch for our institutional customers.
- Architecting and building frontend features in React.js
- Ensuring a highly performant and responsive UI
- Integrating with backend endpoints and data streams
- Maintaining unit test suites and open-source dependencies
- Keep up-to-date with the latest React and Electron releases
- Work with teams across product, engineering, and QA to drive your solution from development to production
Things that we believe are critical
- 7+ years of frontend engineering experience, ideally building products from ideation to launch with a strong engineering team
- Demonstrable mastery of ECMAScript or derivative languages
- Thorough working knowledge of React.js and Redux
- Experience integrating with RESTful APIs and electron build frameworks
- Being nimble and reacting quickly to changing business conditions
- Technical leadership and team-building experience
- B.S. in Computer Science or a related field (M.S. a plus)
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Unlimited vacation time
• Non-toxic, bro-free culture