Lead React Developer
Posted 2 years ago
Apply for this job
With our Core Web team, you’ll work on our flagship dating site, match.com, where we are developing all of our UI with ReactJS (GraphQL, Gatsby, TypeScript, and more!).
Our site sees a high volume of traffic, so we're the perfect match to take your React skills to the next level!
Match boasts more dates, more relationships and more marriages than any other dating business. Simply put, we change lives.
Some things you'll do:
- Design, build and polish intuitive and engaging experiences using React.
- Make disciplined use of source control and bug tracking systems.
- Participate in paired programming and software code reviews to ensure flawless execution.
- Collaborate with engineers, UI designers and product managers.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability and general reliability.
We'd like you to have:
- 2+ years of React development experience, preferably at scale.
- Production experience with Redux.
- Experience with public and/or private APIs and customer facing UI development.
- A passion for technology and a willingness to grow with us.
- A (healthy) addiction to writing high quality code.
What’s the team like?
- You’ll join a large dev team, full of bright and collaborative individuals.
- We adhere to an agile methodology.
- Our product is continuously evolving so every day you will have a chance to be challenged in new and interesting ways!
Why Match Group?
Our mission is simple – to help people find love and happiness!
We love our employees too – here are some examples how:
Annual training budget for each employee
100% employer match on 401k contributions
Specific COVID-19 allowance for home office set-up
Matched giving to qualified organizations
100% paid Parental Leave
Happy Hours and Company events (they are all virtual now, but still a ton of fun!)
We value diversity at our company and will never discriminate based on someone’s race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.