The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 1 million active customers in 11 countries. In only 9 years on the market, we have grown to more than 267 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,300 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? We are looking for a (Senior) Frontend Developer (m/f/d) for our Checkout, Accounting and Payment team.
What you will do:
- Implement, deploy and maintain UX and UI features across our web applications
- Build, deploy and maintain new front end applications
- Ensure frontend performance on our application is always blazing fast
- Contribute to shared component library and collaborate with frontend engineers from other departments
What you must have:
- Experience with React (preferable with Typescript)
- Deep knowledge of modern CSS and JS
- Knowledge of node.js
- Willingness to get your hands dirty with other than JS/TS backend code – primarily PHP
- Good communication skills, very fluent English
- Understanding the git flow
What we appreciate:
- Eagerness to improve our tooling – Webpack, Gulp, etc
- Experience leading transitions and improving systems design
- Dedication to testing – JS Unit tests (Mocha)
- Open-minded people, willing to learn new topics, new programming languages, and gather new skills
- High degree of proactiveness taking responsibilities
- A truly shaping tech position with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Work equipment of your choice
- Quarterly team events with your Westwing family
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development (e.g. hackathons, certifications, budget for conferences)
Contact Person: Markus Winkler
Interested? Looking forward to your full application under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.