Senior Front End Engineer
Come Join Our Passionate Team! At Barracuda, we make the world a safer place. We believe every business deserves access to cloud-enabled, enterprise-grade security solutions that are easy to buy, deploy, and use. We protect email, networks, data and applications with innovative solutions that grow and adapt with our customers’ journey. More than 220,000 organizations worldwide trust Barracuda to protect them — in ways they may not even know they are at risk — so they can focus on taking their business to the next level.
We are seeking a driven, detail-oriented Senior Front End Engineer to join our Sentinel team. As a Senior Front End Engineer, you will develop user interface for innovative security products that focus on sophisticated email attacks. The product detects and visualizes advanced threats, such as spear phishing, conversation hijacking and account takeover.
What you’ll be working on
- Develop a modern frontend using React, ES6, TypeScript and others
- Build beautiful and responsive UI for a cutting-edge email security system, which serves thousands of customers
- Be the focal point for frontend development in the team
- Collaborate with UX and Product teams, and lead features starting from requirements and up to customer adoption
- Architect changes, adopt new technologies and drive constant technical improvement
What you bring to the role
- Good familiarity with solid engineering practices and unit testing
- Ability to think through customer requirements and come up with great solutions quickly
- Be a great communicator and be able to work as a part of a highly impactful team
What you’ll get from us
A team where you can voice your opinion, make an impact, and where you and your experience are valued. Internal mobility – there are many opportunities for cross training and the ability to define your next career step within Barracuda. We support employees who want to explore other areas of interest.