About the company
Compliance Solutions Strategies (CSS) builds regulatory reporting software & provides specialized regulatory expertise and customized, high-value services, from data management to regulatory filings, hosting, infrastructure, security and technology. We walk the regulatory path with our clients and help them to manage the end-to-end reporting process so they can refocus on their core business, quickly scale to meet market needs, lower total cost of ownership and mitigate risk.
We are currently seeking a Sr. React Developer for a brand new regulatory reporting product.
· Design, develop and maintain core user interfaces and experiences
· Help plan, architect, and implement new features
· Collaborate closely with Design and Product teams to ensure quality, best practices, and consistency across the applications and UX
· Provide support and guidance to junior team members
· 5+ years of experience with React, Redux, or React Natives
· Proficiency at implementing responsive designs using HTML and modern CSS
· Desire to continue to learn and drive key decisions in front-end architecture
· Experience using RESTful json services
· Experience supporting and scaling consumer-facing web applications
· Ability and desire to adapt to a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
· Full-stack .NET experience and understanding of server-side web interactions is a plus
· Experience with Agile methodology is a plus.