Join us and write the code delivering digital innovation for efficient aviation.
You and AirportLabs
Join our team in Cluj, to develop and maintain our digital applications used by the most innovative and powerful market leaders in the aviation industry.
The most important requirements for this role are:
- Can write, document, and test complex code with full independence;
- Implements new features for the products assigned to the team;
- Integrates data sources, writes parsers;
- Produces solutions that are bug-free and rarely break;
- Conducts thorough investigations of complex bugs independently, and fixes them;
- Leads incident troubleshooting and fixing;
- Technology used: MongoDB;
- Performs regular code reviews and provides valuable suggestions regularly;
- Produces guidelines for code development and reviews, assists others to upgrade their code review skills. Ensures the quality of the code review process;
- Participates in the architecture design process;
- Regularly identifies new solutions that have a positive contribution to the development process;
- Is interested in learning new technologies and programming languages;
- Regularly contributes to product strategy in alignment with company strategy;
- Successfully leads and/or actively supports complex projects;
- Assumes responsibility, takes ownership, delivers on the promise, and sets an example for colleagues;
- Collaborates successfully with team members (developers); is a proactive team player;
- Constantly supports fellow developers on a journey to upgrade their skills;
- Participates in regular scheduled 1-1 meetings with team members;
Note: All our colleagues can work remotely. It would be great to live in Cluj + 30km, to join our important meetings and team events.