• Minimum 6-8 years of UI development experience
• Strong understanding of web development practices
• Expertise in one of the following React/Angular
• Strong believer of code quality and writes case using mocking frameworks (jest, mocha, jasmine, etc.)
• Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
• Excellent knowledge of emerging UX and visual design trends
• Implementation skills with Java and Spring
• Experience with hibernate is beneficial
• Good understanding of one more relational databases (SQL Server, Oracle, etc.)
• Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git etc.
©2020 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.