Trava exists to protect small and midsize businesses from cyber threats. We enable business owners and IT professionals to operate secure, productive businesses without fear of interruption or loss caused by cyber incidents. Our team, which is spread across the United States, is guided by clear & honest communication.
Trava is headquartered in Indianapolis, but this position is open to US-based remote candidates.
A Software Engineer at Trava will focus on the front-end and will also contribute across the application stack. You’ll leverage React, Node, and Typescript while developing a deep understanding of the security industry that we serve.
What You’ll Do:
- Collaboratively build new user-facing features using React, Redux, and Material UI
- Support your teammates through code reviews and pair programming
- Refine ideas and roadmap items into actionable work
- Advocate for and establish extensible software patterns
- Design, build, test, and deploy scalable APIs using Typescript
- Build integrations with numerous SaaS platforms
What We’re Looking For:
- 2+ years developing software professionally on a team
- Demonstrable expertise in modern web development
- Hands-on experience with cloud providers (AWS/Google Cloud/Azure)
- Experience establishing continuous deployment practices, including automated testing and continuous integration
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
What Matters to Us
- We are obsessed with our customers’ success
- We are transparent and honest with our customers, our business partners, and each other
- We advocate for diversity in all its forms
- We believe that laughter makes us more productive
- We take care of ourselves and our families so that we can bring our very best to Trava
High Alpha is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.