Embark Trucks is a leading self-driving truck company bringing autonomous freight mainstream. We have raised $117m by partnering with Tiger Global ($70m Series C) and Sequoia Capital ($30m Series B) to help grow our team and introduce our technology to the public. Currently, we move freight daily between LA and Phoenix using our purpose-built transfer hubs. We have aligned ourselves with truck manufacturers, shippers, and carriers to integrate our technology into the freight ecosystem. This is an incredibly exciting time for autonomous vehicles and our team is looking to grow.
Embark’s vehicles produce terabytes of data every day. The Data Visualization team builds web-based tools to analyze it. Our product allows engineers to follow vehicles in real-time, inspect recorded data, and develop new self-driving functionality from the comfort of their web browser. We do this by marrying the latest web technologies with novel methods of visualizing data.
- Build new functionality that lets users understand, analyze, and explore truck behavior
- Interoperate with Embark’s robotics teams to understand product needs and implement them end-to-end
- Ensure our products remain usable and performant even on resource-constrained devices
Experience should include:
- 4+ years working on high performance web applications
- Proficiency in React or other popular web frameworks
- A full time, competitive salary with equity
- Flexible paid vacation from the start
- 100% of the base insurance option covered for Medical, Dental, and Vision and a buy-up option for other plans
- Life insurance covered by Embark
- Access to a Flexible Spending Account & 401K Plan
- Snacks & catered lunches
- Work in a fast-growing startup revolutionizing transportation as we know it
At Embark we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
When you apply, address the application to Kiana and let me know why you want to join our team.
A few company highlights: