Front End engineer working on a supply chain platform used by leaders in the software centric, technology & cloud provisioning industry. You will be building out supply chain logistics control tower solutions for major enterprises, with particular focus around data center provisioning and supply chain.
Location: Remote, anywhere with the ability to overlap 2-3 hrs with Pacific Time.
Duration: Initial engagement 6 months, with a chance for long term cooperation.
What we are looking for:
- Proficient in React.js.
- Interest in iterating quickly on the product, based on customer feedback.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Experience writing high-performance, reusable code for UI components.
- Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using React concepts.
- Experience with continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD) environment.
- Attention to detail and care for providing the highest quality of user experience.
- Ability to work remotely with incredibly smart, and driven companies.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or equivalent).
- Working on developing a real-time, end-to-end visibility platform for enterprise supply chains.
- Upholding a high standard of code quality within the team through code reviews, unit testing, and continuous refactoring.
- Effectively collaborate across Product, QA, UX, and other internal groups (both technical and non-technical).
- Implement best practices on scaling, monitoring, testing and enterprise React.js deployments.
- Respond to and resolve supply chain disruptions in real time.
- Use predictive data for more accurate forecasting and decision-making.
- Enabling users to efficiently gain more accurate insights, increasing their day-to-day efficiency.
- Developing a culture around user-centric product engineering.