- You bring ideas to life in the frontend. You develop stunning and complex features that help tenth of thousands of end users taking the next step in making a big purchase decision. In our small and agile team you take ownership of technical conception, implementation, and releasing of features.
- You work closely with a senior developer in our team to advance an SaaS product with highest standards to usability, quality and maintainability. You can do things “the right way” to create top-class code even Facebook would be proud of.
- You constantly strive to improve code quality, DevOps and infrastructure. Coding is fun when developing scalable and maintenance-friendly modules is made easy.
You are good at
- You are strong in communication. You are fluent in English and love to work with people from different countries. You also know how to validate decisions and communicate them clearly to your audience.
- You are passionate about software development. You are familiar with how to apply architectural patterns and have professional work experience developing with React on Cloud Infrastructure.
- You love coding and building great things with your own hands (and a keyboard ;-) ). You are good at learning and applying the latest technology to create outstanding products.
- You are a team player. You understand that we can only be successful as a team. Like everyone else in our great team, you are driven, honest and reliable, and enjoy a good laugh with your team-mates.
- You look ahead. You have proven ability to maintain production software and use CI/CD pipelines for seamless moving to production environments
This is what you get
- Work from where you are happiest and enjoy a flexible day schedule. We are a distributed team, each individual following their personal daily schedule. We all commit to 40 hours a week with 4 hours of overlap 9 to 5 (UTC +1).
- We meet up in real life. We all travel together at least once a year at our team retreat to have fun and get to know each other.
- We build and maintain a strong team culture. Our working culture is based on our four core values: We are driven to learn and build, We show initiative and get our hands dirty, We are open and honest and * We enjoy working together.
- Your work has a direct impact on our customers. You are trusted to make the right decisions and free to act responsibly in the name of Conversional.
- Your opinion matters. We trust our team members to make the best decisions to achieve their goals. We don’t micromanage.
- You collaboratively learn and grow by working hands-on hard problems with your team.
- Are you tired of useless meetings and slow decision making? We have flat hierarchies, no bullshit meetings and iterate quickly.
- You work with top-notch technologies and best practices. We use Automated Testing and Continuous Integration to build a single page application and a powerful API.
This is what you will work on
We are a startup company located in Stuttgart, Germany. Our product is a marketing SaaS solution for specialised merchants. Our tool allows the merchant to place a highly customisable widget on their page. The widget can show highly conditional and customisable frontends. It usually consists of a multi-path questionnaire, collecting contact info from the user and presenting a personalised result page. On the result page users can book appointments with the best fitting consultant and receive fully automated follow-up email campaigns. Want to have a look? https://demo.conversional.de/
What are you waiting for?
If that seems awesome you'll fit right in and should apply at https://conversional.typeform.com/to/ihn0kL