GoExpedi is hiring! We are looking for a Lead Frontend Engineer to continue developing and extending our products, which include our E-Commerce, Management Control Center, and other custom applications. As a Frontend Engineer, you will be responsible for developing and implementing great user interfaces for and around our customer experiences. You’ll also be working with our technical leadership and other business leaders to build, enhance, and maintain the technical solutions around these processes.
The Engineer we’re looking for must have demonstrated experience working on a modern Front-End stack which involves talking to a Backend with Micro-services, REST, and/or Event Driven patterns.
- Lead collaborative sessions on omnichannel experience with development scrum team peers.
- Working closely with UX designers, Full-stack developers as part of a cross-functional delivery team across multiple software products.
- Deliver quality user interfaces based on wireframes and/or written requirements as part of a scrum sprint model.
- Act as subject matter expert on front-end design patterns and implementation best practices.
- Collaborate with our technical leadership and other business leaders to build, enhance, and maintain technical solutions.
- 5+ Years of working experience in a Front-End Development position
- Previous experience in the e-commerce domain is a plus
- Very strong experience building web front-ends using React, Redux, NPM, Yarn, Bootstrap and LESS/SASS
- Experience developing responsive UI/UX designs based on wireframes, supporting multiple device types and formats
- Experience working with REST-based web-services to power interactive web interactions
- Previous experience building web applications with Django, Django ORM is preferred
- Experience using Git for version control
- Experience working in Agile environments (SaFe, Scrum, Kanban, etc).
- Must be currently authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship and not require sponsorship in the future.
- A desire and examples of producing modern UX/UI experiences
- A passion for continuous learning and a desire to keep up with technology trends
- The soft skills to be able to collaborate across teams
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Plan
- 401K Plan
- Paid Leave (vacation, sick time, and company holidays)
- Casual dress environment
- Professional growth & career longevity
We are transforming an industry and actively seeking talented professionals with diverse backgrounds like you. At GoExpedi, we recognize and value each other’s differences as well as our combined strengths. We cultivate a work environment that supports creative thinking, inspires the formation of new ideas, encourages communication with all levels of the organization, and promotes contribution and ownership.
Do you want to help us disrupt the industry with innovation? Are you inventive, bright, and determined? If you answered yes to all of these, GoExpedi may be the perfect place for you to grow your career!