Who We Are
At Integra we pride ourselves on a diverse, creative and tight-knit family culture that is driven by our passion for building great brands and developing people.
Integra has created l'ange and Upness, two iconic brands that are paving the way for unlimited brand incubation and, in that process, we organically grow and promote talent across locations and brands. Here the sky’s the limit—join us in this exciting and inventive journey.
About The Role
Our Core Competencies
- Action—takes the organization to the next level
- Results—drives progress and excellence
- Intellect—applies knowledge and wisdom
- Ambiguity—values change and complexity
- Decisiveness—acts swiftly, with purpose and integrity
- Motivation—promotes inclusion and accountability
- Own the front-end development of our e-commerce properties to provide customers with a
- seamless, on brand, shopping experience.
- Maintain and optimize the page load performance of frontend code.
- Develop integrations with third party marketing technologies.
- Ensure frontend code is compliant with latest accessibility standards.
- Take direction, collaborate and communicate effectively with all members of the team.
- Develop and build with best practice and code excellence in mind.
- Minimum 5 years of full-time work experience in frontend-focused web development;
- Experience with e-commerce is highly desired.
- Must have experience with a frontend framework (React/Angular/Ember)
- Familiarity with Shopify Plus is preferred.
- High energy, positive “can do” attitude and self-motivated.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and 401K plan.
- Fully stocked kitchen with an array of yummy snacks.
- Work life balance—we work hard and we make it a commitment to spend equal time at home with family and friends