Solidatus is helping firms to model and understand their data landscape.
The software sports distributed version control at its core which powers the temporal metadata graph and its query language. On top of that, the highly scalable data lineage visualisation and modelling tool helps organisations plan and deliver value from their data.
We are growing and we’d love to hear from engineers with a passion for elegant code.
We are looking for an engineer to help design and implement functionality across all aspects of the codebase, from the C# backend, to Node.JS microservices, to React JS frontends using TypeScript – all with TDD and CI/CD automation.
- A product focus with a desire to build great experiences for our users
- In-depth knowledge of React and TypeScript
- Familiarity with NET Core (C#) and ASP.NET Core, and non-relational databases beneficial
- Able to articulate design choices and spread knowledge and guidelines with the team
- A desire to be at the forefront of technical discussion and design
- An ability to actively promote ideas and techniques within the team