DroneDeploy is the enterprise-grade drone data platform for managing complex job sites. Trusted by brands globally, our software automates everything from flight to insight, making the power of aerial data accessible and productive for everyone. We’re transforming data collection across a variety of industries, including agriculture, oil & gas, construction, solar, and utilities, so teams can survey large areas and make informed decisions quickly, safely, and accurately. We are the leading drone software company with over 5,000 customers across 200 countries. Our team is comprised of passionate, tech-driven enthusiasts. Voted the #1 Best Place to Work in the Bay Area, we welcome talented professionals looking to make an impact.
We are seeking an experienced Frontend Software Engineer to join our Flight Team. The Flight Team is a dynamic, fast-moving team developing category-leading commercial drone technology. This role will focus on flight planning, execution, drone and mobile device support and provides the opportunity to take ownership of features that ship to the largest commercial drone data customer-base.
- Take high ownership of your deliverables from design, implementation, release, and support as a self-driven engineer
- Be able to work and communicate well with other team members of all skill levels
- Meet our standards for code quality and development best practices
- Desire to work on Mobile ApplicationsExperience with Native or Hybrid Mobile development a plus.
- Experience delivering customer-facing applications Ability to ship code fast and sustain best practices for reliability and maintainability.
- Demonstration of familiarity with modern front-end technologies such as TypeScript, ES6/7+, Angular 2+, React, or React Native.
- Ability to demonstrate data-driven decision making.
- Experience with the Redux design pattern.
- Must be able to work with at least four hours of U.S. Pacific 9am - 5pm.
Life at DroneDeploy
Ranked #1 as the Best Place to Work in the Bay, our team is creative, driven, and committed to providing our customers the best drone software platform in the industry. We believe in a work environment that empowers everyone to explore, grow, and make an impact.
Perks & Benefits:
Medical, Dental, Vision
Flexible vacation policy
Weekly virtual yoga classes
Weekly virtual boot camp workout classes
Annual professional development reimbursement
Monthly wellness reimbursement
DroneDeploy is an equal opportunity employer.
All DroneDeploy employees are responsible for assisting in protecting the company and customer data by following information security policies and procedures.