Founded in 2015, Even Financial is a B2B fintech company that is transforming the way financial institutions find and connect with consumers. As the leading search, comparison, and recommendation engine for financial services, Even seamlessly bridges financial institutions (including American Express, Goldman Sachs, and SoFi) and channel partners (such as TransUnion and The Penny Hoarder) via its industry-leading API. Even turns any consumer touchpoint into an ROI-driven, fully customizable, programmatic acquisition source with full compliance and security at scale. Even's investors are leading financial services firms and VCs, including American Express Ventures, Canaan Partners, Citi Ventures, F-Prime Capital (Fidelity), Greatpoint Ventures, Goldman Sachs, LendingClub, and MassMutual Ventures.
Day to day:
- Contribute to a collaborative code base with other team members.
- Write and provide feedback on Request for Comments (RFCs) for new features in our collaborative design process.
- Create and document re-usable components inside a React application (React/Redux).
- Triage and investigate issues and errors in the production system.
- Write unit tests for production code, and understand how to achieve good coverage.
You might be a good fit if:
- 2-3 years software engineering experience.
- Comfortable in a modern Frontend Framework, such as React or Vue.
- Replicate a component from a visual mock and color palette.
- Experience building and consuming REST API endpoints.- Used modern build tools(NPM, Yarn, Babel, Webpack, Grunt), or set up as a plus.
- Experience working on server-side applications with Node.js and Express, is a plus.
- Meticulous attention to detail, in both your own work and when reviewing others'.
- Not afraid to get into the console to root out errors.
- Asks questions.
Full time employees are eligible for the following benefits:
Comprehensive medical/dental/vision packages + life and disability insurance
401K retirement plans
Company paid holidays
Unlimited paid time off (PTO)
A subsidized gym membership with ClassPass
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.