We are looking for a Lead Frontend Developer to join our startup. WhenThen is a payments orchestration platform to optimise business payment costs and automate repetitive payment requests, tasks and queries – all through a no-code interface.
You will be responsible for building out our web platform, and building and leading a team as we scale. You will report directly to our CTO. You’ll have the opportunity to work with our dedicated and close knit team to execute on our vision.
Make no mistake, we are one of the most exciting startups on the market right now. We must act and behave like a startup. If this excites you keep reading. If you are looking for a mundane 9 - 5 stop here and close your browser tab :-).
What will you do?
- Hands on coding, this is not a management role!
- Lead the development and delivery of our web platform (React)
- Work on our chatops layer
- Work on our no-code experience
- Develop reusable components to streamline future development
Skills and experience we need you to bring
- 1+ years’ of technical lead experience
- Thorough understanding of React and its core principles (Hooks, Redux, HOC, Styled Components)
- Experience in building of responsive web applications
- Experience implementing animation and transitions frameworks
- Understanding how modern browsers work and familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- Creating unit tests and e2e test suites
- Experience using build tools and package managers
- Integrating with backend REST and GraphQL APIs
- Must be able to work in an agile environment and adapt to change
- A learning- and growth-focused mindset and a strong desire to share your skills and learn from those around you
- Experience with AWS an advantage but not essential
- Experience with chatbot frameworks an advantage but not essential
- Experience with no-code or low-code an advantage but not essential
The ideal candidate:
- Is a self starter
- Can help define the vision of the product and the company
- Is proactive in problem solving
- Doesn’t sit around waiting for tasks
What we offer:
- We hire you to tell us what to do
- Competitive salary and equity options
- Remote working and time flexibility
- Office in central Dublin as needed
- A passionate hard working and dedicated team
- Total dedication to building the best possible product and experience for our customers