Our mission is to challenge the status quo of workplace technology. At Envoy we believe the future of the workplace will be a flexible and hybrid environment. This has been an important and exciting shift for us at Envoy this year as we have quickly evolved to better serve the world’s changing relationship with the workplace.
Right now, Envoy is helping the world return to work safely with the Envoy Workplace Platform, built with Protect, Desks, Visitors, Deliveries and Rooms. We’ve helped companies with over 1.5 million safe returns to work. Envoy is in over 13,000 locations around the world with companies like Slack, Asana, Pinterest and Warby Parker.
If you are excited about inventing the hybrid workplace, and seeking new uncharted challenges, we’d love to hear from you.
- Collaborate with designers and backend engineers to build web interfaces that power our products and features
- Drive engineering projects to completion with a sense of urgency
- Interact with our backend services via JSON and GraphQL to access data needed to power web UI’s
- Build for scale, availability, and performance
- Drive quality into our product through code reviews, tests, fixing bugs, etc.
- 5+ years of software engineering experience or coding experience
- BS / MS in Computer Science and/or a solid track record as a software engineer
- Interact fluently with APIs (REST, JSON/HTTP, GraphQL)
- Experience working in high growth venture-backed startup(s).
- Experience with Ruby or Kotlin
- Experience with web animations and performance
- Contribute to open-source projects/libraries
If this kind of work sounds interesting, we'd love to hear from you! We're open to all backgrounds and levels of experience, and we believe that great people can always find a place. People do their best work when they can be themselves, so we value uniqueness. We never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.