As the most trusted platform for measuring online behavior, millions of people rely on SimilarWeb insights daily as the ground truth for their knowledge of the digital world. We empower anyone — from the curious individual to the enterprise business leader — to make smarter decisions by understanding why things happen across the digital ecosystem. Learn more at WWW.SIMILARWEB.COM.
The company has raised over $240M and has over 600 employees across ten global offices.
SimilarWeb has been named one of CALCALIST'S TOP 50 STARTUPS 2019 and one of the 10 MOST DESIRABLE ISRAELI COMPANIES TO WORK FOR. SimilarWeb is also ranked 8th in DUN’S BEST HIGH TECH COMPANIES TO WORK FOR IN ISRAEL in 2018, taking over companies such as Amazon, Mobileye, PayPal, eBay and more.
What makes the SimilarWeb R&D team awesome?
- We love data! At SimilarWeb you have the opportunity to work with it on a petabyte scale!
- As part of the team you will support the backend for our multi million client side panel across all platforms through our massive ingest pipeline in cloud (Big data starts with ingesting even bigger data. Our Node.js, Kinesis, Java, Python, Go pipeline is impressive!)
- We are solving some really complex problems with web server scale, algorithms on the client side, research of different OS’s and APIs, managing multi million users products and more.
- Work with cutting edge technology - we often beta test the tech that other people will only discover next year!
- We want you to get better and help you set goals and conquer them
A day to day as a Front End Developer at SimilarWeb means…
- You will participate in design & decision making processes of a multidisciplinary self-managed team on a large variety of web technologies
- You will design, code and maintain client side infrastructures using React, Angular and other client side technologies
- Learn new stuff and enrich other team members
- Perform code reviews, evaluate implementations, and provide feedback about potential tool improvements
Some of the Technologies You Will Use:
- Angular.js, TypeScript
- Styled-components, Storybook
- Node.js, Express
- Docker containers, and a host of cloud services
What will I bring to the team?
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- At least 2 years of experience in developing front-end using React or Angular - Must
- Experience using HTML/CSS - Must
- Experience with any contemporary server side technology (.NET, Java, Nodejs) - an advantage
- Experience with large scale web production systems - an advantage
- Comfortable taking challenges and learning new technologies
- Experience with large scale multi user SAAS platforms - significant advantage
- Quality oriented
Why choose SimilarWeb?
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At SimilarWeb, you’ll be surrounded by innovative, passionate and creative people that are looking to drive real impact. We are proud to have over 600 talented and passionate professionals, and we strongly believe in winning together as a way of driving a successful business!
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success and we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions and are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: We believe in excellence as a mindset. It’s in our nature; and we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company and a great product and it begins with valuing each and every member of our team and working together to reach new heights.