We are creating a company culture that values co-creation, customer insight and industry-leading client experiences. Come join us!
At Raise, we believe that the future of industries like real estate will be defined by the companies that empower people with better data and improved workflows. We dive deep into complex business problems by partnering engineering, product and design with the brokers and clients who use our product daily. If you value meaningful work in a collaborative and fast-paced environment, come join us and help build the future of commercial real estate!
What you'll do:
- Working fast and making an impact. Ship your first feature within the first week!
- Build products for your colleagues and our clients, and iterate quickly based on feedback
- Contribute solutions to complex problems related to our business, brand, design and culture
- Make a huge impact on a small team as the third engineering hire
What we’re looking for:
- 2+ years experience working at start-ups or in other fast-paced environments
- Skilled independent contributor and team player
- Experienced collaborator in cross-functional engineering, product and design teams
- A Front End engineer with expertise in developing modern web applications
- Proven ability to deliver delightful, engaging end-user experiences
- A vocal participant in the product-development process
Here are the technologies you’ll be using:
- Python, Django, Graphene
- AWS, Linux, Nginx, MySQL
- Top-of-the-line computer and equipment of your choosing
- Flexible vacation (and we want you to take them!)
- Excellent Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- 401k Program
- Convenient downtown SF office
- Delicious drinks & snacks in office
- Career nurturing team building activities and off-sites
Raise is a technology-powered commercial real estate brokerage helping companies re-imagine the workplace. By pairing expert brokers and workplace leaders with powerful technology, we provide companies the best way to find and manage their workplace. Founded in 2016 in San Francisco with additional offices in Silicon Valley and Los Angeles, Raise clients range from established, publicly traded organizations like Palantir to high-growth startups like Brex and Notion.