At Braid, we're making money social. Specifically, we've built a social financial product where users can quickly create and securely fund group chats with money from any U.S. bank.
Braid sits at the intersection of social communication and banking, which presents a lot of exciting engineering challenges. Customers entrust us with their money, so it is imperative our platform maintains the highest standards of reliability and security. Furthermore, for our growing customer base, delivering an intuitive and trustworthy mobile experience is critical to our initial success.
Our product is available in both iTunes and Play stores. It's been downloaded by thousands of people, and we support use-cases for individuals, couples, friends, roommates, teams, creative projects, families, and more.
This is a full-time role based either in our San Francisco, CA office or remote.
- Implement web and mobile interfaces using React-Native and React-Native-Web
- Have a solid understanding of React Native's animation API
- Work closely with our CTO and Product team to build compelling mobile experiences.
What We're Looking For
- 2+ years of React Native experience
- 3+ years of writing code in a professional setting
- Interest in growing as a software engineer
- Passion for small-teams and fast-paced environments
- Deep understanding of the user pain-point we are trying to solve
Braid believes that diversity and inclusion are core to who we are, not simply checkboxes. Varied backgrounds and life stories are something we value greatly.
We consider all employees and applicants equally, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status. We consider applications from qualified applicants with criminal histories, according to state and city guidelines.